If you are looking for Myrtle Beach Condo Rentals, Myrtle Beach condos, or Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals, we welcome you to Ocean Front Condo Rentals.
You’ll enjoy all our Myrtle Beach vacation rentals as well as oceanfront fun, sandy beaches, great golf, world class entertainment and fabulous shopping.
By renting one of our immaculate Myrtle Beach properties directly from us, and not one of the hotels, you’ll save a bundle off the advertised Resort rates.
Fabulous Myrtle Beach Condo Rentals
We have fabulous Myrtle Beach vacation rentals. Enjoy ocean front condo rentals at Compass Cove Resort, The Palm House, South Seas Town House,Grand Atlantic Resort. When you reserve your vacation rental through us, you will enjoy shopping, catching a show at one of the entertainment complexes, dining at many of the fine restaurants, or enjoy the amusement and water parks. Myrtle Beach South Carolina has something for everyone. Come vacation with us.
All units feature the best amenities that Myrtle Beach SC has to offer. Each Myrtle Beach condo has a private balcony with extraordinary views. We offer Myrtle Beach Condo Rentals and Myrtle Beach Condo Sales and Myrtle Beach Real Estate Sales.
Oceanfront Condo Rentals.com is an extraordinary resource for visitors looking for Myrtle Beach condos, Myrtle Beach condo rentals, Myrtle Beach vacation rentals, or Myrtle Beach house rentals. A fun-filled Grand Strand family vacation can be packed with many exciting activities for the whole family. It’s hard to beat Myrtle Beach! With over 60 miles of beaches, over a hundred golf courses – Myrtle Beach is the golf capital of the east coast- fun amusement parks, Myrtle Beach condos and Myrtle Beach vacation rentals, and a hot night life, visitors have a ton of fun and relaxing activities to choose. There is something for everyone here in Myrtle Beach. Visitors to some of our Myrtle Beach condos can enjoy oceanfront rentals, fishing in the surf playing the many miniature golf courses, choosing from over 1700 restaurants, dining on fresh seafood, or just taking a relaxing walk on the beach.
Vacation on the Grand Strand and build lifelong memories. At Oceanfront Condo Rentals, we specialize in the following areas: Myrtle Beach Condos, Myrtle Beach Accommodations, Myrtle Beach Vacation Rentals, Myrtle Beach Condo Rentals, Myrtle Beach Golf Condo Rentals and Myrtle Beach Vacation Rental Property Management.
Oceanfront Condo Rentals
2311 South Ocean Boulevard Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Your Myrtle Beach Condo Rentals Specialists!
Although there’s already more than enough reasons for you to head on over and book Myrtle Beach condo rentals, here are huge events to lookout for at the beach this March.
Myrtle Beach hosts festivals all throughout the year, including various amazing summer events and great food festivals showcasing the city’s culinary heritage. Indeed, there are lots of things to do in the city that is best known for its uniqueness whatever time of the year you visit. Read More…
Staying at oceanfront condo rentals is already a great way to spend your week-long or week-end vacation. Regardless of the reasons and your purposes for going on a vacation, you would surely have lots of fun and feel comfortable and satisfied with your home-style accommodation.
You don’t even have to worry if you are bringing the entire family along. There are lots of oceanfront condo rentals available to suit you and your family’s needs. But to really enjoy your vacation and ensure nothing will go amiss, check out these valuable key lessons to make your vacation less stressful and truly memorable. Read More…
Everyone wants to have a memorable oceanfront condo rentals getaway. And for some, regardless of how long they have prepared for their vacation, something would find its way to prevent their ultimate satisfaction. In reality, though, it is not difficult to have a satisfying, relaxing, and memorable vacation. All you have to do is remember your primary purpose for going on a vacation, have some back up plans, and follow these helpful tips. Read More…
If you’re looking to spend your next vacation in an eco-friendly way, opt for Myrtle Beach condo rentals for you accommodation. Vacations and week-long getaways should not only be full of fun and adventure. Make yours more memorable by being environment conscious all throughout your trip. Or if you are already living an eco-friendly lifestyle, there shouldn’t be any reason to stop while you’re on vacation. If this is how you want to spend your next vacation, you should definitely opt for condo rentals.
If you’re looking to save money on your upcoming family vacation, opt to stay in Myrtle Beach vacation rentals and consider bringing your Crockpot. Read below to find out why and how these could help save you money on your family vacation.
Planning for a family vacation requires saving money and wisely choosing where to spend the vacation and where to stay while on vacation. Of course, you want the vacation to be extremely memorable so you start saving early. Keep in mind, though, that your family vacation shouldn’t be lavish to be memorable. And you don’t have to stay in five star hotels and eat in popular restaurants to make the most out of your vacation. Read More…
If you are going on a week long or month-long vacation with the entire family, the best choice would be Myrtle Beach vacation rentals. There are various reasons why this is the best option for you and your family. However, you would need to start early looking for available rentals in the area where you are vacationing. You would also need to book early to secure your rental and ensure that you will have a nice and comfortable place to stay while you are all on vacation.
Why you need Myrtle Beach vacation rentals
Vacationing with the entire family could get very stressful, especially if you are bringing along young kids. Whenever you have to stay inside, particularly at night and the kids are too excited to sleep, they can get very noisy and loud, which will not be good for your next door neighbors.
A successful vacation often always comes down to the quality of oceanfront condo rentals you choose to stay in. Although you would not really spend a lot of time in the rental while you’re on vacation as you would spend most of your time touring around and doing various types of activities, it is also important to ensure that you would come home and spend the night in a comfortable rental.
For most vacationers, the rental they choose will make or break the success of their vacation. Regardless of the temporary setting and despite the limited time they will actually be spending in the rental, they treat rentals as their home away from their homes; thus, would often expect the same level of comfort and convenience offered by their own homes.
Here are some of the characteristics you should look for in Oceanfront condo rentals to ensure that you will have your own home away from home in your next vacation.
There are lots of Myrtle Beach condo rentals available on the market today. This is why choosing a rental that suits you and your family’s needs could be a daunting task. Add to this the fact that you need to be able to secure and reserve a rental months before the date of your vacation, and it could get frustrating and stressful.
Sometimes, even if you have written down your requirements and preferences, it could still get distracting especially since there are always new features being offered by the rentals you are considering. There will always be that one thing – or sometimes a couple of things – that you forgot to include in your rental checklist. Thus, it’s easy to end up with a long list of requirements and features you want or need but without an actual list of condo rentals to consider for your upcoming vacation.
If you are going on a vacation with a member of your family who has disabilities, there are certain features and amenities that you need to look for when scouting oceanfront condo rentals. It is important that you choose a disability-friendly rental to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of the entire family.
Of course, it also helps to note that not all features and amenities are necessary. Consider the needs of your family, particularly the member with a disability and make sure the amenities and features of the rental you are considering will be suitable for everyone.
Here are some of the top amenities and features to look for in disability-friendly oceanfront condo rentals.
- Ease of access at home – It is important to ensure that the rental has an easily accessible entrance and pathways. This is most especially true if your family member with disability uses a wheel chair. Make sure he or she will be able to maneuver inside and outside the house without difficulty.
- Ramps, grip bars, handrails – These are necessary and critical, especially regarding the safety of people with disabilities and the elderly. Fall accidents are common but they could be prevented by installing these throughout the house. Avoid fall accidents while on vacation by checking the rental if they have built-in ramps, grip bars, and handrails.
- Property maintenance – Aside from the additions and adjustments meant for people with disabilities, it is also important that you look at how oceanfront condo rentals are maintained. Keep your family safe from illness by ensuring the rental that you will be using is clean, sanitized, and regularly maintained.
- Provision of assistance – Clarify with the rental owner or landlord if they accommodate request of assistance for certain services, especially with regards to maintaining the rental. You or your family member with disability might need help with moving furniture or leaking faucets. Find out how the landlord or condo rental owner will respond to these types of request for assistance.
- Pet-friendly environment – Many individuals with a disability own dogs for service and therapy purposes. If you will be bringing a pet with you, make sure this is acceptable and that the rental is equipped with tools necessary when one lives with a dog.
There are lots more features and amenities that you can consider when looking for disability-friendly condo rentals. Start looking for a rental months before your scheduled vacation so you have plenty of time to compare your available options. Choose the one that is most suitable to the needs of your family member with disability.
Work with a real estate professional to receive lists of oceanfront condo rentals to check out for your vacation. Call Oceanfront Condo Rentals now.
Oceanfront Condo Rentals
2311 South Ocean Boulevard
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Helping you find the best and most suitable rental from among a long list of oceanfront condo rentals.
To compete with other luxurious accommodations and high-end hoteliers, Myrtle Beach vacation rentals are offering various amenities to allow their guests and renters to better enjoy their vacations. Of course, these additional luxurious features and amenities come at an added cost. The additional rental price, although appearing to be competitive with standard five-star hotel rates, are still reasonable considering the market of vacation rentals.
These added features are offered to ensure renters will have a great relaxing and comfortable time while on vacation. Here is a list of some of the added features and amenities offered by many Myrtle Beach vacation rentals.
1. Luxurious hotel-like services – These include all services offered by a five-star hotel, including but not limited to daily maid services, concierge, massage services, and even shoe-shining services. Some of these services are offered in packages while you can also choose them individually, outside of the standard rental rates.
2. Complete kitchen tools and appliances – You can ask whether or not it is possible to rent a vacation rental with complete and fully-stocked kitchen. This is especially true if you prefer to prepare your own meals and eat in rather than spend a lot of money and wait in line for your dinner reservation at the local restaurant.
Some rentals include a kitchen with complete tools and other helpful machines such as coffee maker, espresso machine, juicer, and waffle maker. Others, however, also include food stocked in the kitchen. When inquiring about this particular feature, clarify what is included in the complete and fully stocked kitchen.
3. Luxurious amenities – For the complete five-star hotel experience in a rental, many Myrtle Beach vacation rentals now offer various luxurious amenities often found in five-star hotel accommodations. These include high-end bathrooms complete with toiletries, the use of 800-thread-count linens, wall safes, welcome gift baskets, and a box of sweets every night.
4. Other services – Others services offered by many rentals are delivering groceries, shuttle service, restaurant reservation, entertainment tickets, a complete vacation plan and agenda, and transportation services. These are often offered to luxury-conscious vacationers to lure them into considering vacation rentals instead of five-star hotels. Also, these other services have also been found to be popular among the elderly vacationers.
Vacation rentals are continuously working to improve their services to match and compete with other higher-end rentals and hotel accommodations. They are gradually expanding their target market to include luxury-conscious individuals, who are now starting to consider vacation rentals over hotels.
This is indeed a huge move for the rentals industry and, thus, makes them a deserving competitor for hoteliers. And considering the seclusion, privacy, and feel-at-home ambience that many vacation rentals are known for, one can say that they have a great advantage over many five-star hotels.
Want to learn more about Myrtle Beach vacation rentals? Call Oceanfront Condo Rentals now.
Oceanfront Condo Rentals
2311 South Ocean Boulevard
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Ensuring you have a great vacation with Myrtle Beach vacation rentals.