Know more about Myrtle Beach Area
With Close To 20 Million Tourists Each Year, Myrtle Beach Is The Most Visited Beach In The Us. With It's Wide Beaches That Stretch Over 60 Miles Long, Myrtle Beach Is Perfect Vacation Spot To Get Some Sun And Sand To Enter Paradise And Escape Reality! Regardless If It's Top Resorts With Water Parks, Golf Courses, Wonderful Restaurants, Dinner Shows, Shopping, Or Just Simply Sinking Your Feet In The Sand Listening To The Ocean Kiss The Shore, Oceanfront Condo Rentals Is Here To Meet All Your Vacation Needs.
Things To Do
- Broadway at the beach
- Market Commons
- Tangler Outlets ( 2 locations)
- Skywheel and downtown attractions
- Barefoot landing
- Ripley's Believe it or not Aquarium
- Dinner shows ( Pirates Voyage, medieval times ,more)
- Family Kingdom Amusement Park
- Alligator Adventure
- Wild water and wheels/ Myrtle Waves Water parks
- Hundreds upon hundreds of top Restaurants in the US
- GOLF, GOLF and more GOLF. Top per square mile in the US
- Tons of Mini Golf courses
- Even More.....
Pet Friendly Info
No one wants to leave our beloved fido at home that's why here at Oceanfront Condo Rentals we try to make it possible to bring our furry friends along by offering a great selection of pet friendly units. Per city laws pets are not allowed on the beach from 9am to 5pm during the time period of Memorial day to Labor day
Since the Grand Strand offers beautiful weather all Spring, Summer, Fall, along with wonderful winter days, Myrtle Beach is the place to visit any day of the year!